Helping from a Healthy Place Within
A workshop with Ian Watson & Alex Waters
The challenge for those of us working in a helping profession or in any kind of caring role is to find a way to be of service to others without detriment to our own well-being. The 'health of the helper' is now being widely recognized as a crucial factor, not only for health professionals but for anyone looking to care for another human being from a place of compassion, well-being and inner strength.
Some of the common struggles that helpers experience include:
- Over-responsibility and empathetic suffering
- Worry and anxiety about outcomes
- Finding time for yourself in a busy schedule
- Dependency relationships
- Burnout and 'compassion fatigue'
- The burden of 'being the expert'
The Three Principles understanding is unique in that it is not another technique that must be learned or concept that you need to believe in. Rather, it is an uncovering of the pre-existing wisdom and psychological well-being that lies within every human being. First, we uncover it within ourselves, and then we are able to help others do the same for themselves.
This approach has already transformed the lives of many thousands of people worldwide, and increasing numbers of health professionals are discovering the massive benefits it can bring to their own life and the lives of their clients. These benefits include:
- Increased resilience and peace of mind in the midst of difficult circumstances
- Lasting, sustainable reduction in levels of stress, worry and anxiety
- Rediscovery of the joy in both professional and home life
- Truly empowers others to help themselves in a lasting way
- Relationships become easier and healthier
Schedule: The workshop will run from 10am - 5pm on Saturday 15th August.
The Natural Health Service
Fee: £85 including refreshments.
Book online using the button below and enter the number of places required. You will be redirected to Paypal's secure server where you can safely enter your card details. You do not need a Paypal account to use this service.