Three Principles Practitioner Training Day for Homeopaths - Part One
An understanding of the principles that lie behind all psychological and emotional experience is a game-changer for homeopathic practitioners and their clients. This understanding will simplify your consultation and case-work, eliminate stress and provide powerful self-healing opportunities for your clients.
On the first of two training days specifically for homeopathic practitioners, Ian will introduce the Three Principles as a new psychological paradigm that explains and clarifies -
- How all feelings are created on the inside
- How everyone has innate well-being available to them at all times
- How we can recover and 'get over' past traumas and events rapidly and easily
- Why we cannot be hurt emotionally by anyone or anything outside of us
- Why there is no such thing as a 'difficult' client
Location: Regent's University, London
Date: Sunday 12th March
Time: 10am - 5pm
Fee: £100 (limited places available)
Further details and bookings - contact Gordon Sambidge
This training day is part of an advanced practitioner training course hosted by Gordon Sambidge, who was founder and principal of the Centre for Homeopathic Education for fifteen years. Details of the full programme can be found here.